Dear Valued Customers,
In light of the increasing spread of COVID-19 in our communities, our main priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and partners. We continue to closely monitor the developing situation to ensure we are taking all necessary precautions.
Our dealerships remain open for business, but we would also like to keep you informed about additional measures we have adopted in order to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
Measures we have implemented include:
- All employees are required to sanitise and wash their hands regularly, particularly before and after contact with others.
- Hand-shake free zone, please do not be offended if we don’t shake your hand, this simple change is in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Vehicle interiors are being disinfected before and after every test drive using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Additional contact methods have been arranged. Customers can now get in touch with our team by phone, email or via video communication in order to show you our vehicle range or a specific vehicle you may be interested in. We can also arrange trade-in valuations and finance via these communications if you do not wish to visit our showroom.
- All high-touch areas such as work surfaces, seating areas, door handles, eftpos machines and other frequently touched surfaces are being disinfected on a regular basis.
- Option to visit our showroom or service department at a quieter time. To do so, please contact our team and they will advise you of the best day and time for you to visit.
- We can arrange for an accompanied vehicle demonstrations at your home (subject to a fully refundable deposit, vehicle availability and within a 25km radius of our dealership). Our vehicle interiors and door handles will be sanitised before the vehicle arrives.
- If you purchase a vehicle from us, we can offer home delivery if preferred, within a 25km radius from the dealership.
Lastly we ask all employees and customers who have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case, or show any signs of illness to please stay at home until they have consulted a health care provider.
We have put a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and are committed to keeping you safe!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any concerns. We look forward to continue to service your needs during this challenging time in our communities.
Thank you, from the team at Lander Nissan